Monday, July 30, 2012

Finished with Mrs. Pryals Photoshoot!

Yes, it's official. I am done with Mrs. Pryal's photoshoot! She is such a beautiful girl and I had the chance to make her feel brand new. I really hope she not only likes them, but loves them. I really fell in love with them myself. All this brings up a good topic of why I love my job. My job is to capture your memories on camera and eventually to paper... High quality photographic paper that is, and I LOVE making people feel good about themselves. Especially through ART. Who wouldn't want to get their photograph taken and look like a million bucks hanging on their walls? I DO I DO! Unfortunately I can't take my own photographs unless it's myspace angle. You know, the angle way up to the side facing down.. Yup, I've mastered those a few times, but ANYWAYS, back to topic. I am building up my portfolio and one of my biggest things is to make people feel good about themselves and to create that photo that they want to show off to absolutely everyone without feeling conscience about themselves. I want them to be able to say, "Look how fabulous I look!" I can't wait to start doing high school senior portraits some day. I hope to one day be the unique photographer that all the seniors want to come to for their senior pictures because they're unlike anyone else and totally YOU. This is by far the best job i've ever done. Gah, I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment