Thursday, June 28, 2012

Just a thought.

Yes, I am one to photograph flowers, skies, mountains, lakes, trees, or even as crazy as cars. I love to photograph anything and just about everything. I think it helps learn new techniques and tricks with my camera and I feel I am learning every snapshot I take. Not everyone is a nature photographer, and not everyone believes it's "fun" to photograph flowers because in a sense they're all the same. I say noooo way to that statement. Every photograph I've ever taken of flowers is completely different from the last. From camera settings to composition.

This kinda reminds me of a topic that bugs me. I absolutely DISPISE photographers who complain that another photographer "stole their spot." I don't know about you, but just like I was talking about with flowers, every picture is different. From camera settings to composition. I actually enjoy using spots over and over just to see how much I've actually improved. Every photographer is going to set it up differently. Poses, camera angle, settings, and so on. I just find it absolutely hilarious when they complain about it. Guess it's kinda one of those things...

Here are some pictures I've taken the past couple days..

I love me some blue flowers.. My favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment