Sunday, June 17, 2012

Do you ever re-edit?

Lately photo shoots have been slow. Really slow... to the point that i'm finding myself re-editing a picture. I have become so so much better at editing in just the last few months. It's fun to go back and re-edit something and compare. My favorite saying is "The only photographer you should compare yourself to is the one you used to be!" I'm not sure who said that, but it's my favorite. Look at the differences.


The one on the right is the old one and the left is the new edit. Is it just me or is the crop better, color tons better, and I could just keep going on... Lol. I'm so proud of myself!

I know my blog posts have been pretty short lately, but I hope that some business picks up so I have something to yap about!

No comments:

Post a Comment